Individual members and Affiliates requirements
Documentation required for individual members and affiliates.
- Colored copy of passport
- Colored copy of any other type of ID if different than the Nationality of the passport
- Academy name (if applicable)
- Jiu-Jitsu Master name (if applicable)
- Belt in Jiu-Jitsu (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu)
- How many years in this belt
- Home country address
- Residence address
- Passport sized picture
- Official address (land line telephone number, fax and P.O.Box if applicable)*
- Proof of address*
- Bank account details*
- Official document stating legal registration of the organization/club in its country. *
- Certificate of the coaches teaching in the club/academy.
- Certificate of the referees members of the club/academy/Federation.
- Government certificate for the legal activity (Ministry of justice, Ministry of Sport).
- Members of the stuff (with titles – chairman/director/owner/finance/secretary).*
- Names of all members registered under the club/academy/ Federation.*
- The organization must present an annual calendar with the events, tournaments and championships that is planning to hold under UAEJJ name in their territory.*
- The calendar must be presented not later than 1 month after the date of signing the agreement between both parties.*
- UAEJJ holds the right to demand change of date or name of the events presented in the calendar.